Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Doctor Fucking What

I am fucking seething. I am angry beyond words. I cannot articulate my fucking fury. But I will. I have just watched the latest episode of Doctor Who several days late, thanks to Mr Rupert Murdoch's Sky + systemy thingy. What a pile of shite. How dare they do this? I have loved the new series but suddenly whoever this twat is who used to write Shameless, who has grandly written this episode about a bunch of Doctor Who fans, taking the piss, diverts it into a post-modernist ironic load of bollocks. Do not take the piss, you useless gay twat. Sorry, generally. Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks. Oh sorry, politics.....shit I can't be bothered.

3 comments:

stalin's gran said...

I think my rant was probably a little over the top, but I was really, really, er, annoyed. That episode though was just too knowing - Shameless, mind you, while beautifullly written, was, just like Harry Enfield's Loadsamoney, also hailed as brilliantly innovative in its day, merely taking the piss out of the working/under class, and therefore, by definition, reactionary shit....

stalin's gran said...

Hmmmm - well, I got a 2:2 in English from Leeds University after spendinbg most of the the three years ploitting in the Fav (which diid not have leather sofas then). AndI watch telly. But I don't understand most of it.

stalin's gran said...

PS Hangedthe...ignore Sam. He's from Wigan.