Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Wife Does Not Understand Me - Or Indeed English

The New Roman Empire has actually given the East a delicious revenge on you lot in the West. After the accession of nations from behind the old Iron Curtain (as I believe you called it - we preferred the Great Defensive Wall Against Capitalism) into the EU, there is now a huge influx of our people into your countries. Particularly young women. Particularly good-looking young women. And with the brain of every British woman under the age of around 37 fried by years of drug abuse, particularly the cursed E, they are atttracting a lot of interest. Which will inevitably lead to a big injection of Slavic genes into the British population. Gotcha!

5 comments:

janestheone said...

Erm, Uncle Joe was not a Slav but a Georgian.

Also, you are right, but sex tourism is not funny. A lot of it is the other way. I live in Latvia, and just get on a plane going there from London and you will see what I mean. And Latvians, those who are not Russians anyway, are not Slavs either. What they are is blonde, ie the right colour for relatively high-end sex tourism. So revenge on whom?

stalin's gran said...

I see your point entirely and I know that Uncle Joe was Georgian. I was not talking about sex tourism at all. I was making a joke.

stalin's gran said...

PS - thanks for reading/commenting though!

Paul Linford said...

Why don't you update this blog any more, you lazy git ;-)

stalin's gran said...

Oh, all right, I will!